External Chain Of Command
- Commander in Chief: Honorable Barack Obama
- Vice President of the U.S.: Honorable Joe Biden
of State: Honorable John Kerry
- Chairman of Joint Chiefs of Staff: General Dempsey
of Defense: Honorable Mr. Hagel
- Secretary of the Navy: Honorable Mr. Mabus
- Chief of Naval Operations:
- Master Chief Petty officer of the Navy: MCPON Stevens
- Chief of Naval Education
and Training: Rear Admiral Quinn
- Commander of Naval Service Training Command: Rear Admiral Mewbourne
13 Manager: Captain Wenceslao
- Principal of CHS: Mr. Beck
- Senior Naval Science Instructor: Lieutenant
- Naval Science Instructor: Master Chief Bison
Orders To The Sentry
- Take charge of this post and all government property in view.
- Walk my post in a military manner, keeping always on the alert, and observing everything within sight or hearing.
- Report all violations of orders I am instructed to enforce.
- Repeat all calls from posts more distant from the guardhouse or quarterdeck than my own.
- Quit my post only when properly relieved.
- Recieve, obey, and pass on to the sentry who relieves me: all orders from the Commanding Officer, Commander Duty
Officer, Officer of the Day, Officer of the Deck, and Officers and Petty Officers of the Watch only.
- Talk to no one except in the line of duty.
- Give the alarm in case of fire or disorder.
- Call the Corporal of the Guard or the Officer of the Deck in any case not covered by instructions.
- Salute all officers, and all colors, and standards not cased.
- Be especially watchful at night and during the time for challenging, challenge all persons on or near my post,
and allow no one to pass without proper authority.